PREMIUM CAST IRON SHALLOW WELL JET PUMP RJS-XX-PREM SERIES
Ideal for the supply of fresh water to rural homes, farms, and cabins that have suction lifts down to 25'.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Premium shallow well jet pump - able to handle the water demands of large homes, cottages, and farms
- Rugged cast iron casing - for years of service and reliability
- Heavy-duty dual voltage (115/230 Volt) motor with capacitor - for increased starting power
- Includes factory pre-set 30/50 pressure switch - produces up to 50 psi with automatic shut-off
- Glass-filled thermoplastic impeller and diffuser - for superior performance and efficient water flow
- Repair kits are now available - for additional information please see Owner's Manual
- PRODUCT INFO
|Discharge Pressure (PSI)||Max|
|US Gallons Per Minute|
|RJS-50-PREM||602206||0 10121 14702 7||1/2||1-1/4" FNPT||1" FNPT||11.8A @ 115V|
5.9 A @ 230V
|RJS-75-PREM||602207||0 10121 14704 1||3/4||1-1/4" FNPT||1" FNPT||14.4A @ 115V|
7.2A @ 230V
|RJS-100-PREM||602208||0 10121 14705 6||1||1-1/4" FNPT||1" FNPT||17.6A @ 115V|
8.8A @ 230V
|Pallet Quantity||Qty. per Layer||Layers per Pallet|
- Dimensions and weights have been estimated until stock is in place.
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.