**DISCONTINUED** 5RLAG-2 ALUMINUM WATER TRANSFER PUMP
5RLAG-2L ALUMINUM WATER TRANSFER PUMP
Ideal for general purpose use in high volume liquid transfer and contractor de-watering applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Durable cast iron semi-open style impeller
- Lightweight aluminum outer casing: includes heavy-duty roll frame
- Self-priming to 25 ft. suction lift
- Built-in check valve
- EPA Certified
- PRODUCT INFO
DISCONTINUED - replaced by 5RLAG-2L (617033)
|Fuel Tank (qt)||Engine|
|5RLAG-2||617051||0 10121 13749 3||208cc||2" MNPT||2" MNPT||25'||92'||150 gpm||3.8||Air Cooled, 4 Stroke|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.