**DISCONTINUED** 5RLGF-8 CAST IRON MULTI-PURPOSE UTILITY PUMP
5RLGF-8KRF CAST IRON MULTI-PURPOSE UTILITY PUMP (KOHLER ENGINE)
Ideal for liquid transfer including most agricultural chemicals and general dewatering where rugged portability is important.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty cast iron pump casing
- Durable cast iron semi-open type impeller
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve and FKM seal
- 2" NPT suction and discharge for convenient hookup
- Powered by Briggs and Stratton 900 series engine
- Self-priming down to 25'
- Handles most liquid agricultural chemicals
- Handles up to 5/8" solid debris
- PRODUCT INFO
DISCONTINUED - replaced by 5RLGF-8KRF (617032)
|Fuel Tank (qt)||Engine|
|5RLGF-8||616806||0 10121 12549 0||205cc||2" FNPT||2" FNPT||25'||166'||170 gph||3.2||B&S 900 Series (205cc)|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.