**DISCONTINUED** CAST IRON SHALLOW WELL JET PUMPS (RJS-XXE SERIES)
CAST IRON SHALLOW WELL JET PUMPS RL-SWJ SERIES
Ideal for the supply of fresh water to rural homes, farms, and cabins that have suction lifts down to 25'.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Shallow well jet pump - ideal for use in pumping at depths of 25' or less
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction - for years of service and reliability
- Includes factory pre-set 30/50 pressure switch - produces up to 50 psi with automatic shut-off
- 115/230 Volt heavy-duty motor - TEFC design with simple connection to existing power source
- PRODUCT INFO
DISCONTINUED - REPLACED BY RL-SWJ Series (97080502, 97080701, and 97081001)
|Discharge Pressure (PSI)||Max|
|Galons Per Minute|
|RJS-50E||602234||0 10121 13467 6||1/2||6.5/115|
|RJS-75E||602238||0 10121 13858 2||3/4||10.0/115 |
|Pallet Quantity||Qty. per Layer||Layers per Pallet|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.