**DISCONTINUED** HIGH PERFORMANCE CAST IRON CONVERTIBLE JET PUMP
PREMIUM CAST IRON CONVERTIBLE JET PUMPS
Ideal for the supply of fresh water to rural homes, farms, and cabins that have suction lifts down to 90'.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Convertible jet pump with deep well injector - ideal for use in shallow well (less than 25') and deep well (25' to 90') applications
- Rugged cast iron casing - ideal for supplying fresh water to rural homes, farms, and cabins
- Heavy-duty motor, 115/230 Volts - for years of service and reliability
- Includes factory pre-set 30/50 pressure switch - produces up to 50 psi with automatic shut-off
- Glass-filled thermoplastic impeller and diffuser - for high performance and efficient water flow
- Injector kit included
- Repair kits available
- PRODUCT INFO
|Discharge Pressure (PSI)||Max|
|Gallons Per Minute|
|RJC-100||602038||0 10121 12284 0||1||16.4/115|
Depending on when your pump was purchased, the motor brand may say A.O. Smith or Century. Both of which offer identical performance.
Injector Kit Included
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.