**DISCONTINUED** HIGH PERFORMANCE CAST IRON SHALLOW WELL JET PUMPS (RJS SERIES)
PREMIUM CAST IRON SHALLOW WELL JET PUMP RJS-XX-PREM SERIES
Ideal for the supply of fresh water to rural homes, farms, and cabins that have suction lifts down to 25'.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Shallow well jet pump - ideal for use in shallow well applications less than 25'
- Rugged cast iron casing - ideal for supplying fresh water to rural homes, farms, and cabins
- Heavy-duty motor, 115/230 Volts - for years of service and reliability
- Includes factory pre-set 30/50 pressure switch - produces up to 50 psi with automatic shut-off
- Glass-filled thermoplastic impeller and diffuser - for high performance and efficient water flow
- Repair kits available
- PRODUCT INFO
DISCONTINUED - REPLACED BY RJS-XX-PREM SERIES (602206, 602207, and 602208)
|UPC||HP||Amps/Volts||Intake||Discharge||Suction Lift||Discharge Pressure (PSI)||Max|
|Gallons Per Minute|
|RJS-50||602006||0 10121 12271 0||1/2||11.2/115|
|RJS-75||602007||0 10121 12272 7||3/4||2.6/115|
|RJS-100||602008||0 10121 12273 4||1||16.4/115|
|Pallet Quantity||Qty. per Layer||Layers per Pallet|
Depending on when your pump was purchased, the motor brand may say A.O. Smith or Century. Both of which offer identical performance.
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.