**DISCONTINUED** PRE-CHARGED PRESSURE TANKS
For maintaining the water pressure in a residential water pump system when the pump is not running.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 approved - assures safe, clean drinking water
- Blended butyl rubber diaphragm system - isolates the air charge from the water chamber and provides long tank life
- Heavy-duty steel construction - 16 gauge cold rolled steel with appliance-quality paint
- Steel clench ring protects diaphragm from rubbing against tank wall - eliminates abrasion and reduces condensation
- Brass air valve with O-ring seal - allows adjustment of air pre-charge
- PRODUCT INFO
|RL20||604457||0 10121 12339 7||20||6.8||6||Vertical|
|RL33||604449||0 10121 12334 2||33||11.3||11||Vertical|
|RL44||604459||0 10121 12341 0||44||15||14||Vertical||1.25" NPT|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.