**DISCONTINUED** PUMP WORKS® THERMOPLASTIC SUMP PUMPS
Ideal for average volume water removal applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reinforced thermoplastic construction is corrosion and rust resistant
- Reliable automatic operation available with vertical or tethered float switch
- 8' cord
- 1 year warranty
- PRODUCT INFO
|UPC||HP||Amps/Volts||Discharge||Gallons Per Hour at Height||Shut Off||Switch||On/Off Levels||Min. Basin Diameter|
|SPX33T||14942713||0 10121 13938 1||1/3||4.4 @ 115V||1-1/2" FNPT||3200||2880||2520||1680||1260||25'||Tethered||On: 14.5"|
|SPX33V||14942717||0 10121 13942 8||Vertical||On: 7.25"|
|Pallet Quantity||Qty. per Layer||Layers per Pallet|
- Dimensions and weights have been estimated until stock is in place.
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.