**DISCONTINUED** RJS-50E/RL6H - PUMP AND TANK PACKAGE
PUMP & TANK SYSTEMS
Ideal for the supply of fresh water to rural homes, farms, and cabins where compact system size and ease of installation are most important.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Jet pump and pre-charged pressure tank are factory assembled and ready to install
- Pump casing is made of rugged cast iron
- Pre-charged steel tank has a high grade diaphragm water chamber - 5.3 to 14 gallons
- Low profile, compact horizontal pressure tank
- 30/50 pressure switch
- Can be set for use with 115 Volts or 230 Volts
- PRODUCT INFO
**DISCONTINUED** RJS-50E/RL6H - Pump and Tank Package - Replaced by RL-SWJ50/RL6H
|Discharge Pressure (PSI)||Max|
|Gallons Per Minute|
|1yr Bronze||602236||0 10121 13468 3||1/2||5.3||6.5A/115|
- Our literature and website erroneously stated that a foot valve and pressure gauge were included with all of our pump and tank systems. Only the products that contain an RJS-50 or RJC-50 come with a foot valve and pressure gauge. The RJS-50E/RL6H (602236) does not come with a foot valve and pressure gauge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
|RJS-50E / RL6H||25.25"||13.5"||25.5"||46||5.03||4||4||1|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.