SEWAGE BASIN SYSTEM
Ideal for the collection and removal of sewage, effluent, drainage or seepage water from low lying areas.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Available with 18" x 30" or 24" x 24" polyethylene basin
- 2" full-flow sewage check valve
- Cover assembly and hardware
- Includes 1/2 hp sewage pump
- Discharge pipe - pump to basin cover
- Heavy-duty cast iron pump base and impeller
- Automatic piggyback float switch
- 18 x 30" basin comes with standard plastic check valve
- 24 x 24 inch basin comes with cast iron check valve
- PRODUCT INFO
|Gallons Per Hour at Height||Shut Off||On/Off|
|RL-WCS50TA||14942749||0 10121 14172 8||1/2||9/115||2"|
|RL-WCS50TA-24||14942756||0 10121 15228 1||1/2||9/115||2" FNPT||10'||5600||4920||3720||1680||480||22'||On: 17.5"|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.