6RLAG-3HST ALUMINUM SEMI-TRASH PUMP (HONDA ENGINE)
Ideal for general purpose use in high volume liquid transfer and contractor de-watering applications. Powered by commercial grade Honda GX160 engine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Durable cast iron semi-open style impeller
- Lightweight aluminum outer casing; includes heavy duty roll frame
- Wear resistant silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Self-priming to 25 ft. suction lift
- Built in check valve
- EPA certified
- Powered by commercial grade Honda GX160 engine
- 2 year warranty
- Repair kits available
- PRODUCT INFO
|UPC||Max Flow ||Max Head||Suction Lift||Suction/ Discharge||Engine||Fuel Tank ||Seal Type||Roll Frame|
|6RLAG-3HST||617041||0 10121 14514 6||264 gpm||85'||25'||3" x 3" MNPT||Commercial Grade Honda GX160||3.8 qt||Silcon Carbide||Yes|
- A video about this product’s features is available on YouTube. Visit our News page for more information.
|Pallet Quantity||Qty. per Layer||Layers per Pallet|
- Powered by Honda™ is a registered trademark of Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.