CAST IRON INDUSTRIAL SPRINKLER PUMP
Ideal for both large residential properties and commercial lawn and turf sprinkling systems.
Image to be updated soon.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty iron casing, diffuser, and seal plate for years of service and reliability
- High efficiency impeller and diffuser for high-performance and efficient water flow
- 2" suction and 2" discharge helps to prevent debris from clogging impellers and maintain full-flow performance
- Self-priming to 25' no additional priming required after initial fill
- PRODUCT INFO
|UPC||HP||Volts||Amps||Intake||Discharge||Discharge Pressure (PSI)||Max|
|Gallons Per Minute|
|RLHE-300||614481||0 10121 12461 5||3||115/230||32A @ 115V|
16.1A @ 230V
|2" NPT||2" NPT||124||110||95||77||67||54||36||59||124|
|Model||Product Specifications||Carton Cubes|
|Max. Pallet Quantity||Qty. per Layer||Layers per Pallet|
- This unit is shipped in a plain carton.
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.