STAINLESS STEEL SPRINKLER UTILITY PUMP
Ideal for pressure boosting, sprinkler systems, and general purpose applications where portability and corrosion-resistance is important.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Self-priming utility pump designed to lift water up to 25'
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel pump housing ideal for operating lawn sprinklers, pressure boosting, and other general purpose applications
- Heavy-duty 3/4 hp 115 Volt motor for years of service and reliability
- Glass-filled thermoplastic impeller and diffuser for high performance and efficient water flow
- Power cord, carry handle, and garden hose adapter included for convenience and portability
- PRODUCT INFO
|Intake||Discharge||Discharge Pressure PSI at 5' Lift||Max|
|Gallons Per Minute|
|RJSE-75SS||614432||0 10121 14415 6||3/4||7.0/115||8'||1"||1"|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.