ALUMINUM UTILITY PUMPS (RL-160U, RL-250U)
Ideal for general water transfer applications and household water removal in places like basements, crawl spaces, rooftops, and window wells.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Submersible 115 Volt utility pumps
- Corrosion resistant aluminum casing for superior heat dissipation
- Lightweight portability
- Removes water to within 1/4" of surface
- 3/4" garden hose adapter included
- Oil-free motor design
- PRODUCT INFO
|Gallons Per Hour at Height||Shut|
|620109||0 10121 12595 7||1/6||2.1/115||1" FNPT |
|14942734||0 10121 14157 5||1/4||3.2/115||1" FNPT |
Master Carton Specifications
|RL-160U||18.75"||12.75"||13"||54||1.8||21 Master Packs||7 Master Packs||3|
|RL-250U||18.75"||12.75"||13"||57||1.8||21 Master Packs||7 Master Packs||3|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.