CAMOUFLAGE MULTI-PURPOSE PUMP (MPFV12CAMO)
Designed for the outdoor, hunting, camping and fishing enthusiast, this pump is ideal for pumping out boat bilges and stock tanks, water transfer for washing an RV or ATV, and any other applications where easy portability is required. Includes a vehicle power adapter with 6' cord for use with any car, boat, truck, RV or ATV equipped with a 15A (or greater), 12VDC vehicle outlet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Portable 12 Volt DC non-submersible transfer pump
- Stainless steel pump head and steel motor cover
- Convenient built in carry handle
- Inlet and outlet easily connects to a garden hose
- Slip resistant rubber feet to keep pump in place
- PRODUCT INFO
|UPC||HP||Amps/Volts||Intake/ Discharge||Cord Length||Gallons Per Hour at Height|
|0' ||5'|| 10'|| 15' ||20'||25'|
|MPFV12CAMO||14942008||0 10121 14650 1||1/10||7 Amps/12V DC||3/4" GHT|
- Maximum recommended operating head - 25'
- Videos about this product are available on YouTube. Visit our News page for more information.
|Master Pack Qty.|
Master Pack Specifications
|MPFV12CAMO||14.75"||11"||8.25"||26.4||0.77||50 Master Packs||10 Master Packs||5|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.