CONDENSATE REMOVAL PUMPS (C15, C20ST)
Ideal for use in removing condensation build-up from air handlers, boilers, and furnaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Automatic operation
- High impact ABS construction
- Removable check valve
- Contains 3 inlet drain holes
- 15' and 20' models available
- PRODUCT INFO
|Gallons Per Hour at Height||Shut|
|14942600||0 10121 11806 5||1/115||3/8" Barb||N/A||6'||68||50||25||0||15'|
|14942601||0 10121 11807 2||1.5/115||3/8" Barb||Included||6'||82||70||52||25||20'|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.