DRILL POWERED TRANSFER PUMP (MPDP)
A cost-effective device that uses an ordinary drill to pump out water and other liquids. Ideal for draining sinks, dishwashers, water heaters, and aquariums as well as emergency pumping of shallow flooded areas.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multi-purpose drill pump
- Thermoplastic self-priming construction for best pump performance and extended service life
- Connects to standard drill and garden hose - makes easy work out of household jobs
- PRODUCT INFO
|MPDP||14942003||0 10121 11802 7||2.5"||5"||7.75"||0.5||156*|
Master Pack Specifications
|Master Pack Quantity||Pallet Quantity||Qty. per Layer||Layers|
|MPDP||15.5"||9"||5.5"||3||0.44||6||104 Master Packs||13 Master Packs||8|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.