HEAVY-DUTY SUBMERSIBLE UTILITY PUMP (RL50CON)
Contruction-grade, heavy-duty submersible utility pump designed for the most demanding applications such as dewatering construction sites, ponds, and ditches.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Rugged construction with stainless steel motor housing and suction strainer
- Special urethane rubber impeller
- High efficiency, 115V permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor, with thermal overload protections as well as upper and lower ball bearings for extended operation
- Double-seal system (silicon carbide primary mechanical seal with a carbon ceramic secondary seal
- 20' extended length power cord
- ORDER INFO
|Gallons Per Hour at Height||Shut|
|RL50CON||14942722||0 10121 14585 6||1/2||5.0A/115V||2" NPT||Screened|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.