SELF-PRIMING MULTI-PURPOSE TRANSFER PUMP (RL-50)
Ideal for pumping out flooded basements, livestock watering, flood irrigation, and general dewatering where portability is preferred.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Self-priming transfer pump with built-in suction check valve
- Rugged cast iron casing
- Heavy-duty ½ hp 115 Volt motor
- Self-priming to 25'
- Power cord, carry handle, and garden hose adapter included
- PRODUCT INFO
|Gallons Per Hour at Height||ShutOff||Max|
|Max Flow at |
5' Suction Lift
|RL-50||621804||0 10121 12640 4||1/2||9/115||1-1/4"||1" FNPT||8'||2700||2340||1860||1440||960||480||0||49'||21||2700 gph|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.