1/3 HP DUAL CAST IRON SUMP PUMP SYSTEM
Ideal for average to high-volume water and effluent removal in residential spaces such as basements, laundry facilities, and crawl spaces.
This system offers worry-free operation; providing you with a backup pump, and double the flow rate when needed*.
*Friction loss in pipe not included.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual automatic submersible sump pumps
- Pre-assembled piping and check valves included
- Maximum head of 25'
- 10' power cord
- 1-1/2" FNPT discharges
- Piggyback float switches
- Clog-resistant design (1/2" semi-solids handling)
- PSC motors
- Not suitable for pond use
- PRODUCT INFO
|Gallons Per Hour at Height||Shut-Off||On/Off Levels||Min Basin|
|RL-SC3DUP||14942771||0 10121 |
|18" or more|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.