BATTERY BACKUP SYSTEM
Provides emergency protection from water damage due to primary sump pump failure or power outages in residential areas such as basements and crawl spaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Automatic sump pump back-up system
- 12 Volt DC/980 mA battery charger with alarm
- System includes charger, pump, 1-1/2" street elbow, 1-1/2" check valve, 1-1/2" coupling, battery box, 12 V DC pump control switch
- PRODUCT INFO
|Gallons Per Hour at Height||Shut-Off||Basin Diameter|
|RL-SPBS||14942792||0 10121 15095 9||Diaphragm||Pump: 12 V DC|
Charger: 120 V
|1-1/2"||14||Charger: 6'||2500||1750||1200||500||20'||11" or|
|Model||Length||Width||Height||Weight (lbs)||Carton Cubes (cu ft)||Pallet Quantity||Qty. per Layer||Layers per Pallet|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.