SNAP-ACTION CAST IRON SUMP/EFFLUENT PUMPS
Ideal for average-to-high volume water and effluent removal in residential spaces such as basements, laundry facilities and crawl spaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Automatic submersible cast iron sump/effluent pump
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for rapid heat dissipation and extended life
- Clog-resistant design - capable of passing 1/2" diameter semi-solids
- Integrated snap-action float switch - reliable automatic operation for use in basins 11" in diameter or greater
- On: 8" - 11", Off: 2" - 5"
- 3 year warranty
- Not suitable for pond use
- PRODUCT INFO
|Gallons Per Hour at Height||Shut-Off||On/Off|
|RL-33SC||14942652||0 10121 14579 5||1/3||Snap-Action||5/115||10'||3420||3200||3000||2500||2200||-||28'||On: 8 - 11"|
|11" or more|
|RL-50SC||14942653||0 10121 14580 1||1/2||6.5/115||Not|
|Pallet Quantity||Qty. per Layer||Layers per Pallet|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.