UNIVERSAL 24' HOSE KIT
Sump pump discharge hose kit for use with sump pumps which have a 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge. Temperature range -40°F to 110°F (-40°C to 43°C).
- 24' x 1-1/4" flexible drain tubing/hose ideal for use with sump pumps
- 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" high impact NPT barbed adapters for easy connection to pump
- Rust resistant steel hose clamp secures hose to adapter
- PRODUCT INFO
|Carton Cubes (cu ft.)||Master Pack Qty|
|RL-SPDK||599304||0 10121 14610 5||6"||16"||16"||2.25||5.04||8|
Master Pack Specifications
|Carton Cubes (cu ft.)||Pallet Quantity||Qty Per Layer||Layers Per Pallet|
|RL-SPDK||599304||100 10121 14610 2||16"||16"||37.5"||20.55||5.56||6 Master Packs||6||1|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.