We are committed to offering availability to both our products and services when and where customers need them. Effective immediately, the Technical Service Line and Customer Relations hours will be extended through September 30, 2019, or beyond, depending on demand.
Technical Service Line
- 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET
- 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET
Want to smile more? The Red Lion® RL-SPRK Series Sprinkler Pump can help you do just that by watering your lawn or turf, creating a healthy, green sight of relaxation and achievement. Here are five reasons to trust the RL-SPRK Series.
- Leading Warranty – This centrifugal pump comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Installation Simplicity – Retrofit installations are simplified with an industry standard 2-inch FNPT intake and 1-1/2-inch FNPT discharge.
- Reliability – It features durable internal components and a rugged cast iron casing and pump base.
- Flexibility – Repair kits with replacement impellers are available, while brass impeller conversion kits allow for upgrades to battle tougher applications.
- One Call Away – Problem-solving experts are only a phone call away via the Red Lion Technical Service Line at 888.885.9254.
For more information about the RL-SPRK Series Sprinkler Pump, click here.
The Red Lion® RL50WA Sewage Pump is ideal for residential sewage applications. Performance has been optimized to increase the lifespan of the motor. The RL50WA handles up to 7200 gph and lifts up to 24 feet, which is suitable for the average-sized North American home.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Energy-efficient PSC motor that draws fewer amps to reduce electricity costs
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for years of pumping performance
- Clog-resistant design capable of passing two-inch diameter semi-solids
- Proven tethered float switch that is compatible with basins 18 inches in diameter or greater
- 20-foot cord for increased installation flexibility
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty
For more information about the Red Lion RL50WA Sewage Pump, click here.
Today, more and more people with basements are using them as an extension of their home, as areas to entertain guests, or as a storage area for a variety of things. What does this mean? In most cases, basements contain valuables. When the electricity goes out, panic doesn’t have to set in. Here are six reasons to choose the Red Lion® Battery Backup System.
- Savings – A flooded basement can easily cost thousands of dollars in damages to irreplaceable valuables and increase insurance rates.
- True Safety Net – Most homeowners choose a Battery Backup System to protect against power outages that shut off a sump pump. It’s also a productive backup in cases where the sump pump stops working and requires maintenance or replacement.
- Efficiency – The Red Lion Battery Backup System features an efficient pump that puts less strain on the battery, ensuring that your basement stays dry for a long period of time.
- Reliability – The proven RS-12 diaphragm switch provides hours of reliable pumping and has no external moving parts, thus minimizing the opportunity for mechanical hang-ups.
- Durability – We offer a 2-year warranty to provide added peace of mind, however, end users should plan on this unit being a part of their household for much longer than that.
- All-in-One – The system includes a charger, pump, 1-1/2-inch street elbow, 1-1/2-inch check valve, 1-1/2-inch coupling, battery box, and 12 V DC pump control switch. You can easily find which battery to purchase in the Owner’s Manual, and we provide everything else in one easy package.
For more information about the Red Lion Battery Backup System, click here.
The Red Lion® RL-SPRK Series Sprinkler Pumps are ideal for residential and commercial lawn and turf sprinkler systems. Featuring a rugged cast iron casing and pump base, this centrifugal pump comes with a leading 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. It moves water at a maximum flow of 77 gpm, is simple to prime, lifts water up to 25 feet, and makes sizing and installation easy for new and retrofit installations.
For more information about the enhanced RL-SPRK Series, click here.
New products, packaging, and opportunities were all present at the Red Lion® 2018 National Hardware Show booth this year. If you missed it, here’s a look at the show from our point of view.
Join Red Lion® at the 2018 National Hardware Show in booth 2215 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, to get the first look at our new products and updated packaging strategy.
Featured Booth Products:
- RL-SPRK Sprinkler Pump – It is ideal for residential and commercial lawn and turf sprinkler systems. Featuring a rugged cast iron casing and pump base, this centrifugal pump comes with a leading 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. It moves water at a maximum flow of 77 gpm, is simple to prime, lifts water up to 25 feet, and makes sizing and installation easy for new and retrofit installations. Repair kits with replacement impellers are available, while brass impeller conversion kits allow the end user to upgrade their pump.
- Battery Backup System – It provides homeowners with the peace of mind that their basement is protected from flooding when the electricity goes out. The backup pump delivers up to 1,960 gallons per hour. The proven RS-12 switch provides hours of reliable pumping, and has no external moving parts, thus minimizing the opportunity for mechanical hang-ups. In addition, it features a charger/controller unit, and alarm system. The charger/controller unit monitors the battery condition and charges it when an electrical outage occurs. The alarm then audibly alerts the homeowner that the unit is in use. The system has built-in protection against overcharging, reverse polarity, short circuits, and input overloads.
For more information about the 2018 National Hardware Show, click here.
Red Lion® is pleased to announce the expansion of its Pre-Charged Pressure Tank line, with two new products, providing an enhanced, more competitive offering to customers. All new tanks come in full-color packaging and continue to feature a 5-year warranty.
- Maintains water pressure in a residential water pump system when the pump is not running
Features and Benefits
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 approved for safe, clean drinking water
- Blended butyl rubber diaphragm system isolates the air charge from the water chamber to re-enforce specific wear areas for longer life
- Heavy-duty steel construction for years of service and reliability
- Leak-resistant, O-ring sealed air value cap allows adjustment of air pre-charge
- Unique dual water/air seal patent design offers superior leak protection
- Durable two-part paint finish suitable for outdoor use in moderate climates
To learn more about our Pre-Charged Pressure Tank line, click here.
Visually, the new Red Lion® booth at the 2017 National Hardware Show was breathtaking – with many people saying it was either the best or one of the best of the entire show. Here are just a couple photos to give you a taste of its visual appeal.
The immense booth traffic and incredible booth interactivity, however, was even more amazing. A few of the booth highlights included:
- Discussions with customers on a customized approach for on-site pump expert training at their specific locations, along with a look at all the resources that Red Lion provides to better equip employees with the knowledge needed to boost sales
- The launch of a completely new look for the Red Lion brand, including its packaging strategy that features bold color, edgy photography, and informative customer-friendly panels
- Multiple product innovations, including the Red Lion RL-SPBS Series Battery Backup System and the Red Lion 5RLAG-2LKIT