In Case You Missed It: National Hardware Show 2018
New products, packaging, and opportunities were all present at the Red Lion® 2018 National Hardware Show booth this year. If you missed it, here’s a look at the show from our point of view.
2018 National Hardware Show Booth Focus: New Products & Packaging
Join Red Lion® at the 2018 National Hardware Show in booth 2215 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, to get the first look at our new products and updated packaging strategy.
Featured Booth Products:
- RL-SPRK Sprinkler Pump – It is ideal for residential and commercial lawn and turf sprinkler systems. Featuring a rugged cast iron casing and pump base, this centrifugal pump comes with a leading 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. It moves water at a maximum flow of 77 gpm, is simple to prime, lifts water up to 25 feet, and makes sizing and installation easy for new and retrofit installations. Repair kits with replacement impellers are available, while brass impeller conversion kits allow the end user to upgrade their pump.
- Battery Backup System – It provides homeowners with the peace of mind that their basement is protected from flooding when the electricity goes out. The backup pump delivers up to 1,960 gallons per hour. The proven RS-12 switch provides hours of reliable pumping, and has no external moving parts, thus minimizing the opportunity for mechanical hang-ups. In addition, it features a charger/controller unit, and alarm system. The charger/controller unit monitors the battery condition and charges it when an electrical outage occurs. The alarm then audibly alerts the homeowner that the unit is in use. The system has built-in protection against overcharging, reverse polarity, short circuits, and input overloads.
For more information about the 2018 National Hardware Show, click here.
New Video: Updated Red Lion Packaging
Be one of the first people to see how our new Red Lion® packaging design is sure to draw the eye of those in the pump aisle with its bold color, edgy photography, and informative customer-friendly panels.
Product Update: Pre-Charged Pressure Tank Line Expansion Offers More Options
Red Lion® is pleased to announce the expansion of its Pre-Charged Pressure Tank line, with two new products, providing an enhanced, more competitive offering to customers. All new tanks come in full-color packaging and continue to feature a 5-year warranty.
- Maintains water pressure in a residential water pump system when the pump is not running
Features and Benefits
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 approved for safe, clean drinking water
- Blended butyl rubber diaphragm system isolates the air charge from the water chamber to re-enforce specific wear areas for longer life
- Heavy-duty steel construction for years of service and reliability
- Leak-resistant, O-ring sealed air value cap allows adjustment of air pre-charge
- Unique dual water/air seal patent design offers superior leak protection
- Durable two-part paint finish suitable for outdoor use in moderate climates
To learn more about our Pre-Charged Pressure Tank line, click here.
In Case You Missed It: Red Lion® Booth a Main Attraction at the 2017 National Hardware Show
Visually, the new Red Lion® booth at the 2017 National Hardware Show was breathtaking – with many people saying it was either the best or one of the best of the entire show. Here are just a couple photos to give you a taste of its visual appeal.
The immense booth traffic and incredible booth interactivity, however, was even more amazing. A few of the booth highlights included:
- Discussions with customers on a customized approach for on-site pump expert training at their specific locations, along with a look at all the resources that Red Lion provides to better equip employees with the knowledge needed to boost sales
- The launch of a completely new look for the Red Lion brand, including its packaging strategy that features bold color, edgy photography, and informative customer-friendly panels
- Multiple product innovations, including the Red Lion RL-SPBS Series Battery Backup System and the Red Lion 5RLAG-2LKIT
Red Lion® 2017 National Hardware Show Booth Focusing on Customer Interactivity & Innovation
Red Lion® will utilize booth 2212 at the 2017 National Hardware Show in the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, to offer customers a customized approach for on-site pump expert training, launch a completely new look for the brand, including its packaging strategy, and showcase multiple product innovations.
One of the prime attractions to the booth will be a focus on how Red Lion can help its customers become pump experts through an aggressive, yet efficient on-site training program coupled with the backing of its Technical Service Hotline. Red Lion product experts will host in-booth one-on-one meetings with store owners and associates to identify a more successful approach to pump aisle training and dig deep into a consistent training program offered by Red Lion that can dramatically and immediately increase pumps sales. Meetings are limited and by invitation only.
“Pumps are often a product that store associates tend to avoid if they aren’t comfortable selling them,” said Wayne Neault, Red Lion’s Director of Sales – Consumer. “This is unfortunate because the pump aisle can actually be one of the most profitable in the entire store because it comes with so many opportunities for accessory sales. Customers don’t browse the pump aisle. They are normally there to address a problem, so if a store associate has the proper education, it is almost a guaranteed sale. That’s where we come in. Our dedicated training programs help store associates feel comfortable, no matter the store turnover, and make their store the community destination for pumps.”
A second attraction to the booth will be an exclusive preview of the completely new Red Lion branding and packaging strategy. This new design was specifically tailored to draw traffic to the pump aisle and features bold color, edgy photography, and informative customer-friendly panels. These previews are limited and by in-booth invitation only.
Lastly, Red Lion will be showcasing multiple product innovations in the booth, including:
- The new Red Lion RL-SPBS Series Battery Backup System provides homeowners with the peace of mind that their basement is protected from flooding when the electricity goes out. The backup pump delivers up to 41 gallons per minute. The proven RS-12 switch provides hours of reliable pumping, and has no external moving parts, thus minimizing the opportunity for mechanical hang-ups. In addition, it features a charger/controller unit, and alarm system. The charger/controller unit monitors the battery condition and charges it when an electrical outage occurs. The alarm then audibly alerts the homeowner that the unit is in use. The system has built-in protection against overcharging, reverse polarity, short circuits, and input overloads.
- The Red Lion 5RLAG-2LKIT gas engine driven pump and hose kit is packaged for convenience when high-volume water transfer and dewatering needs arise. The Red Lion 5RLAG-2LKIT is powered by a reliable 179cc OHV engine and delivers up to 150 gpm with a maximum head of 92 feet. The hose kit contains a 12-foot reinforced suction hose with a steel suction strainer, a 50-foot lay-flat discharge hose with attached couplings, and 2-inch aluminum adaptors for use with quick connect couplers.
For more information about the 2017 National Hardware Show, click here.
Winnipeg Contact Forwarding
For those attempting to contact the office at Suite 101 - 310 De Baets Street in Winnipeg, Manitoba, please direct all inquires to the Bolton facility at 61 Parr Blvd., Unit 1 in Bolton, Ontario. Questions can be addressed by contacting Customer Relations at 844.250.4981 or via email at RetailOL@fele.com.
Repair Kits Now Available for RJS-75SS (97080702)
Red Lion® is pleased to announce repair kits are now available for the enhanced RJS-75SS Stainless Steel Shallow Well Jet Pump.
• Case/seal plate kit
• Hardware kit
• Overhaul kit
• Impeller kit
• Shaft seal kit
• Pressure switch kit
The repair kits are designed for the enhanced RJS-75SS (Item #97080702) that was released in September 2015. These repair kits are not compatible with item #602239. Details depicting the parts included in each kit (exploded views) can be located in the owner’s manual,
downloadable from our website.
New Videos: Red Lion® Camouflage Multi-Purpose Pump
Red Lion® recently developed several new videos that highlight the features and benefits of our new and exciting Camouflage Multi-Purpose Pump (MPFV12CAMO) and the existing offering of Aluminum Water Transfer Pumps.
Red Lion Camouflage Multi-Purpose Pump – Promotional Video
Designed specifically for the outdoor/RV/ATV enthusiast, it stands out among the competition.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient carrying handle
- Unique camouflage detailing
- Vehicle power adapter with 6’ power cord
- Dual thread intake and discharge for garden hose or PVC connection
- Stainless steel pump head and steel cover for rust and corrosion resistance
To view the video, click here.
Camouflage Multi-Purpose Pump – Maintenance Video
Maintaining the Red Lion Camouflage Multi-Purpose Pump is simple. This video provides a visual tutorial to ensure pump longevity at maximum efficiency.
To view the video, click here.
Aluminum Gas Engine Drive Video
This recently released animation provides an attractive snap-shot of the features and benefits currently available within our gas engine driven Aluminum Water Transfer Pump line.
To view the video, click here.
National Hardware Show 2016
Red Lion® is excited to exhibit at the 2016 National Hardware Show May 4-6 in Las Vegas! Visit us in our new larger booth, 2212, to see the multitude of Red Lion and Little Giant® Outdoor Living products on display. Talk to our product experts about incorporating these new items into your product offering:
MPFV12CAMO Camouflage Multi-Purpose Pump:
- Unique Camouflage Design
- 12 Volt Vehicle Power Adapter
- Stainless Steel Pump Head
- Steel Motor Cover
- One Year Warranty
Little Giant® Aeration System:
- Convenient All-In-One Packaged System
- Ready Out of the Box
- Easy Installation and Aeration/ Fountain Interchangeability
- Multiple Visual Options
- Simplifies Maintenance in Water
5RLAG-2LKIT Aluminum Water Transfer Pump Kit:
- Convenient Kitting
- Gas Engine Driven Pump
- 12-Foot Reinforced Suction Hose with Steel Suction Strainer
- 50-Foot Lay Flat Discharge Hose with Attached Couplings
- Two 2-Inch Aluminum Adapters
For more information on the National Hardware Show, click here.