Red Lion® CSS Series Sump Pumps are available in 1/3, 1/2, and 3/4 hp models to move up to 4500 gph in residential applications. They feature a compact footprint, an energy-efficient PSC motor to minimize electricity costs, and a number of rugged features that make them ideal for the most challenging applications.
- Standard Stainless Steel – All models feature customer-preferred 300-grade stainless steel motor construction, providing maximum pump life in applications with high metal or mineral content
- Footprint Flexibility – Installation-friendly snap-action float switch creates a smaller pump footprint for ease of use in reduced-diameter sump pits
- Dependable Durability – Cast iron motor cover will not expand or retract, offering superior seal protection when compared to plastic motor covers
- Sealed & Protected – Pump life is maximized via an o-ring seal system that barricades the capacitor from water exposure, while metal-attached tie-bolts minimize wear to maximize motor seal integrity
- Minimal & Simple Maintenance – An elevated suction design minimizes clogs caused by debris and eliminates air lock, while a removable volute makes maintenance quick and easy if ever needed
- Aftermarket Support One Call Away – Once you leave the store, the Red Lion technical support team at 888-885-9254 has your back with answers to any of your installation, troubleshooting, or product-specific questions